Friday, January 15, 2010

Gene Kelly and Me

I have been sinking into the world of Classic Movies. I think I have an addiction. You might say I need a life-- I say I was born in the wrong time period. I should have been in movies singing and tap dancing across the big screen. I would have been sensational and Gene Kelly would have been my lover. I'm a hell of a lot prettier than Betsy Blair, Jeanne Coyne, and Patricia Ward. He would have been 'Singin' in the Rain' because of me. Spinning around on light posts because of me. Sigh. The 2000's are boring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you 100%! I love those movies! And I totally was born in the wrong time period. =) LoL... I own sooooo many classics (old) movies <3 *welcome*

Unknown said...

haha. i'm glad i'm not the only one!

AuntT said...

I'm holding out for Cary Grant!

Unknown said...

Seriously? I think you would have chewed him up and spit him out. He would have never been a 'star' because he would have been sitting in a corner, emasculated, licking his wounds.

His tap dancing would get on your last nerve in about twenty minutes. You have "noise" issues, remember?

I am just Mary-Sunshine today.